Hotest Top 10 posts
- Minecraft Worlds, 3D-Printed. They’re Amazing.
- War Thunder Update 1.39 Released
- Nintendo turned down Skylanders exclusivity deal
- PlayStation Now-capable Bravia TVs launching in June
- TECHNOLUST Dev ‘Would Love’ to Bring Title to PS4 and Morpheus
- World of Diving Launches Easter Event
- Positron Passes Steam Greenlight Campaign
- 10 Greatest Video Game Cheat Codes And Tips
- Dust off your copy of Terraria, console gamers, ’cause th…
- It’s FarmVille 2 Without All The Annoying Bits, And It’s Lovely
haha ops, nintendo did it again and f@#ed it up! they passed by why? hope to hear more on this ...
really cool way of bring virtual worlds to the real world. would be neat to make it as real blocks ...
just goes to show that sony and facebook both think the VR in large part has sharing and social media ...
got to love free. even if it is a little WTF
wow over a packaging issue? sounds odd. i am sure they are upset about it.
A Little About SoVideoGamingSoVideoGaming is a new gaming network in BETA that has gaming news and info from over 25 websites covering over 650 games on 25gaming platforms. The best part is you sign up for FREE with NO ads you can personalize the content you see so you can get more on the games and systems that matter to you.
world of warcraft “mist of pandaria” 5.2 News
Here players can join the assault to conquer Emperor Lei Shen’s island stronghold, unlock new questlines and daily quest hubs, participate in special events, earn the right to visit the fabled Treasure Room, lay claim to an arsenal of powerful Mogu artifacts for their faction, and more. Each faction’s finest are spearheading the assault: the Kirin-Tor Offensive led by Jaina Proudmoore and the Sunreaver Onslaught led by Lor’themar Theron. Earning reputation with these new factions offers heroes the opportunity to receive new quests and reputation rewards, including powerful items and an intimidating new mount.
Similar posts from same categories:
No recent activity in this category..