Hotest Top 10 posts
- Dark Souls 2 PC Retail Release Delayed – IGN
- Oculus Rift DK2 Has Sold About 25,000 Units
- Atajrubah Switches to Unreal Engine 4, Early Access Coming in November
- » Nintendo Cuts Prices on Three 3DS Games in Canada
- Oculus VR releases Oculus Rift SDK v0.3.1, Reduces Latency and More
- The Great Rip Off
- No Heroes Allowed No Puzzles Either brings f2p Badman to Vita
- Champ Manager Tales – When The Sugar Daddy Came To Stay
- Private Eye Dev ‘Absolutely’ Wants to Bring Title to PS4 & Morpheus
- Sir David Attenborough to Make VR Nature Documentary with Oculus Rift
got to love free. even if it is a little WTF
wow over a packaging issue? sounds odd. i am sure they are upset about it.
sooo misleading. It says they sold ABOUT 25k so they didnt even sell 25k they sold ABOUT 25k what is ...
and the beat goes on!
game is fixing more bugs then they got features lol. love the game however just making a good game does ...
A Little About SoVideoGamingSoVideoGaming is a new gaming network in BETA that has gaming news and info from over 25 websites covering over 650 games on 25gaming platforms. The best part is you sign up for FREE with NO ads you can personalize the content you see so you can get more on the games and systems that matter to you.
Macross 30 Looks to Be The Macross Game We’ve Been Waiting For
Kotaku – This year has been a great year to be a Macross fan. To celebrate the franchise’s 30th Anniversary, there has been a new movie, concerts, a TV documentary, and the release of the anime classic Macross: Do You Remember Love? on Blu-ray. Yet, the best may be yet to come in the form of the upcoming Macross 30: The Voice that Connects the Galaxy for the PlayStation 3.
Similar posts from same categories:
No recent activity in this category..