Hotest Top 10 posts
- Sony Trademarks Social VR Terms
- Developer Releases Matsumoto Fly VR Title
- War Thunder Update 1.39 Released
- Minecraft Worlds, 3D-Printed. They’re Amazing.
- Atlantic Productions Addresses Attenborough VR Reports
- Nintendo turned down Skylanders exclusivity deal
- Despereate Gods Board Game Turned into Oculus Rift Experience
- 10 Greatest Video Game Cheat Codes And Tips
- Dust off your copy of Terraria, console gamers, ’cause th…
- Positron Passes Steam Greenlight Campaign
haha ops, nintendo did it again and f@#ed it up! they passed by why? hope to hear more on this ...
really cool way of bring virtual worlds to the real world. would be neat to make it as real blocks ...
just goes to show that sony and facebook both think the VR in large part has sharing and social media ...
got to love free. even if it is a little WTF
wow over a packaging issue? sounds odd. i am sure they are upset about it.
A Little About SoVideoGamingSoVideoGaming is a new gaming network in BETA that has gaming news and info from over 25 websites covering over 650 games on 25gaming platforms. The best part is you sign up for FREE with NO ads you can personalize the content you see so you can get more on the games and systems that matter to you.
Electronic Theatre Preview: Gears of War: Judgment
Some would say that the Xbox 360’s software line-up is a little lack lustre this year. It’s got its fair share of multi-format titles of course, but aside from a few promisingly innovative Xbox LIVE Arcade titles and some cross-platform connectivity with Windows Phone and Windows 8 what else is there? Gears of War: Judgment. And though it may not be able to satisfy the hungry cries of Xbox 360 gamers alone, it’s certainly going to have a stab at it.
Similar posts from same categories:
No recent activity in this category..