Hotest Top 10 posts
- Pokémon Launches Official World Championships Website
- Combat Arms Marches Forward to Progress
- Bandai Namco Games UK Announce Rise of Incarnates Beta Sign-Up Details
- CD Projekt Red Announce the start of The Witcher Cosplay Competition
- Hotgen Brings All-New To-Fu Series Exclusive To Amazon Fire Phone
- KONAMI FOX Engine to Storm Gamescom With MGS V & PES
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Reveals Blockbuster Cast and Characters
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Story Trailer
- Kasedo Games Announces Brand New Title Crowntakers for PC
- LEGO Ninjago: Nindroids Available This Friday For N3DS & PS Vita
the videos are starting to get hottttttt
very nice stepping up on part 3 but not over the top
good way to change it up a bit.
A Little About SoVideoGamingSoVideoGaming is a new gaming network in BETA that has gaming news and info from over 25 websites covering over 650 games on 25gaming platforms. The best part is you sign up for FREE with NO ads you can personalize the content you see so you can get more on the games and systems that matter to you.
Electronic Arts Announces Micro-Transactions For All Future Games Full Details
In a recent announcement in the Morgan Stanley Technology Media & Telecom Conference, Electronic Arts CFO Blake Jorgensen has stated plans for all future titles to include micro-transaction markets and options. Jorgensen claims that “consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business” and wholeheartedly supporting the idea of micro-transactions within video games. He specified that “we’re building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, either to get to a higher level, to buy a new character, to buy a truck, a gun; whatever it may be.” all of which strongly suggests a pay-to-win mentality on the part of EA in their decision to in Read The Complete Story Paranerds.com
Similar posts from same categories:
No recent activity in this category..