Hotest Top 10 posts
- Battlefield 4 expansion development suspended
- Guild Wars 2 Wintersday event begins next week
- 9 Little Things in Super Mario 3D World That’ll Charm Your Pants Off
- Microsoft Promises Fix Coming For Xbox One’s Busted Party Chat
- Review Zoo Tycoon – Great Management Sim Full Of Cuteness
- Knytt Underground exploring Wii U this month
- Valve Engineer Develops Tongue-Controlled Mouse
- Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Video – Starfighter Customization Trailer
- Microsoft Reveals First Wave of ID@Xbox Developers – Giant Bomb
game does offer a fair amount new for a mario game.
I want to play in this one my clan occasionally plays ghosts. hit me up if you want to join ...
it is a great idea and can have limitless future options. i think it would help if we all understood ...
Listed Games: 706
Game platforms: 23
Total Posts: 8547
Electronic Arts Announces Micro-Transactions For All Future Games Full Details
In a recent announcement in the Morgan Stanley Technology Media & Telecom Conference, Electronic Arts CFO Blake Jorgensen has stated plans for all future titles to include micro-transaction markets and options. Jorgensen claims that “consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business” and wholeheartedly supporting the idea of micro-transactions within video games. He specified that “we’re building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, either to get to a higher level, to buy a new character, to buy a truck, a gun; whatever it may be.” all of which strongly suggests a pay-to-win mentality on the part of EA in their decision to in Read The Complete Story Paranerds.com
Similar posts from same categories:
No recent activity in this category..