Hotest Top 10 posts
- Battlefield 4 expansion development suspended
- Guild Wars 2 Wintersday event begins next week
- 9 Little Things in Super Mario 3D World That’ll Charm Your Pants Off
- Microsoft Promises Fix Coming For Xbox One’s Busted Party Chat
- Review Zoo Tycoon – Great Management Sim Full Of Cuteness
- Knytt Underground exploring Wii U this month
- Valve Engineer Develops Tongue-Controlled Mouse
- Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Video – Starfighter Customization Trailer
- Microsoft Reveals First Wave of ID@Xbox Developers – Giant Bomb
game does offer a fair amount new for a mario game.
I want to play in this one my clan occasionally plays ghosts. hit me up if you want to join ...
it is a great idea and can have limitless future options. i think it would help if we all understood ...
Listed Games: 706
Game platforms: 23
Total Posts: 8547
D Pad D Bags Podcast Episode 122 – D Pad D Rhodes Podcast
None other than the “American Dream” Dusty Rhodes joins the podcast this week. He spends the hour with Scott and Egan. Dusty gives his seal of approval to Toy Soldiers: Cold War for Xbox 360. Scott airs his disdain for WASD controls and regrets buying Bastion for PC instead of on a console. Scott also reveals his stance on Street Fighter x Tekken. Egan and Scott discuss motion controls doing nothing new to advance gaming, other than add motion controls to the same old games. Egan gives his opinion on Batman: Arkham City. (Editor’s note: I suppose we’re legally required to mention that’s not really Dusty Rhodes on the podcast. It’s just Kyle. But it made me giggle l Read The Complete Story D Pad D Bags
Similar posts from same categories:
No recent activity in this category..