Hotest Top 10 posts
- PS4 vs Xbox One – US Launch Sales Comparison
- Teen pays $735 for photo of Xbox One on eBay
- Pokémon Dubstep Remix
- Assassin’s Creed III – Lindsey Stirling
- Destiny and Call of Duty: can these two franchises peacefully co-exist
- Top 10 Bestselling Video Games Worldwide in Week 49, 2013
- Developers rumored to be making 2014 Call of Duty game?
- How to get an Xbox One or PlayStation 4 before the holidays
- NSA spying on Xbox Live, World Of Warcraft, Second Life from 2008
- Australian sales record set by Xbox One
yea for sure she did a good job.
so the 2 biggest new consoles where launched and over 25 games released, so which system and games did the ...
This music video is rad, even if your not into the music! Production is top notch.
i heard a lot of scams about the new consoles but this really is king of the crop.what would you ...
Listed Games: 708
Game platforms: 23
Total Posts: 8631
Aliens: Colonial Marines – Truth Behind The Demo Revealed
You might recall not too long ago we looked into allegations that the Aliens: Colonial Marines demo had lied to the game’s customers and misrepresented the title to audiences. As well as featuring a vast number of aspects which were not in the game itself, many people were quick to point out the vast difference in graphical quality between the demo and the actual product. Despite being labelled “work in progress” the demo displayed graphics, animation and lighting which was far superior to what was found in the finished title, even on high end PCs. Last week the reasons for this were finally revealed.
Similar posts from same categories:
No recent activity in this category..