Hotest Top 10 posts
- VR vs. Multiplayer
- Develop Hosting Project Morpheus Developer Showcase Next Week
- In Pursuit of Fun – Zero1Gaming
- Rift Wars Demo Hits Oculus VR Share Beta
- Altergaze Talks Kickstarter Ups & Downs
- Batman: Arkham Origins – Cold, Cold Heart Story Add-On Now Live
- BMW Joins World Of Speed
- Codemasters Reveal GRID Autosport Which Will Launch On June 27th
- GRID Autosport Black Edition Is Available To Pre-Order Only From GAME
- VR Adventure XING Switches to Unreal Engine 4
MP wins for me lol. but not for all..
cool new trailer, try to add it embedded, more will interact with the story here bringing more to it and ...
haha ops, nintendo did it again and f@#ed it up! they passed by why? hope to hear more on this ...
really cool way of bring virtual worlds to the real world. would be neat to make it as real blocks ...
just goes to show that sony and facebook both think the VR in large part has sharing and social media ...
A Little About SoVideoGamingSoVideoGaming is a new gaming network in BETA that has gaming news and info from over 25 websites covering over 650 games on 25gaming platforms. The best part is you sign up for FREE with NO ads you can personalize the content you see so you can get more on the games and systems that matter to you.
Aliens: Colonial Marines – Truth Behind The Demo Revealed
You might recall not too long ago we looked into allegations that the Aliens: Colonial Marines demo had lied to the game’s customers and misrepresented the title to audiences. As well as featuring a vast number of aspects which were not in the game itself, many people were quick to point out the vast difference in graphical quality between the demo and the actual product. Despite being labelled “work in progress” the demo displayed graphics, animation and lighting which was far superior to what was found in the finished title, even on high end PCs. Last week the reasons for this were finally revealed.
Similar posts from same categories:
No recent activity in this category..