Hotest Top 10 posts
- FEATURE: Tales of Symphonia Chronicles" Review
- Input ‘the Next Big Obstacle for VR’ – Oculus Founder
- Oculus VR Explains DK1 Component Shortage, Update ‘In the Next Few W
- Pokemon X&Y to go offline for 14 hours
- ID@Xbox launch parity issues to be discussed on a case-by-case basis,
- Glorkian Warrior: The Trials Of Gork Launching This Week On iOS
- Muse Oculus Rift Screenshot Revealed
- New CDF Ghostship & Aftermath Bundle Available
- Nick Ludlum on Proteus, the VR Port and New Controller Input – VRFocus
- South Park: The Stick of Truth Review El33tonline.com
love the pack. looks great
Via the game itself
and it is out now for xbox 360 season pass users
well that is good news.
Yes but it will cost you
A Little About SoVideoGamingSoVideoGaming is a new gaming network in BETA that has gaming news and info from over 25 websites covering over 650 games on 25gaming platforms. The best part is you sign up for FREE with NO ads you can personalize the content you see so you can get more on the games and systems that matter to you.
Aliens: Colonial Marines – Truth Behind The Demo Revealed
You might recall not too long ago we looked into allegations that the Aliens: Colonial Marines demo had lied to the game’s customers and misrepresented the title to audiences. As well as featuring a vast number of aspects which were not in the game itself, many people were quick to point out the vast difference in graphical quality between the demo and the actual product. Despite being labelled “work in progress” the demo displayed graphics, animation and lighting which was far superior to what was found in the finished title, even on high end PCs. Last week the reasons for this were finally revealed.
Similar posts from same categories:
No recent activity in this category..