Hotest Top 10 posts
- Minecraft Worlds, 3D-Printed. They’re Amazing.
- War Thunder Update 1.39 Released
- Nintendo turned down Skylanders exclusivity deal
- TECHNOLUST Dev ‘Would Love’ to Bring Title to PS4 and Morpheus
- PlayStation Now-capable Bravia TVs launching in June
- 10 Greatest Video Game Cheat Codes And Tips
- Dust off your copy of Terraria, console gamers, ’cause th…
- Muse Adds Oculus Rift Support & More in New Alpha Build
- Positron Passes Steam Greenlight Campaign
- Silent Hill: Origins and Shattered Memories Coming to PSN for Vita – I
haha ops, nintendo did it again and f@#ed it up! they passed by why? hope to hear more on this ...
really cool way of bring virtual worlds to the real world. would be neat to make it as real blocks ...
just goes to show that sony and facebook both think the VR in large part has sharing and social media ...
got to love free. even if it is a little WTF
wow over a packaging issue? sounds odd. i am sure they are upset about it.
A Little About SoVideoGamingSoVideoGaming is a new gaming network in BETA that has gaming news and info from over 25 websites covering over 650 games on 25gaming platforms. The best part is you sign up for FREE with NO ads you can personalize the content you see so you can get more on the games and systems that matter to you.
Aliens: Colonial Marines – Truth Behind The Demo Revealed
You might recall not too long ago we looked into allegations that the Aliens: Colonial Marines demo had lied to the game’s customers and misrepresented the title to audiences. As well as featuring a vast number of aspects which were not in the game itself, many people were quick to point out the vast difference in graphical quality between the demo and the actual product. Despite being labelled “work in progress” the demo displayed graphics, animation and lighting which was far superior to what was found in the finished title, even on high end PCs. Last week the reasons for this were finally revealed.
Similar posts from same categories:
No recent activity in this category..