Hotest Top 10 posts
- Minecraft Worlds, 3D-Printed. They’re Amazing.
- War Thunder Update 1.39 Released
- Nintendo turned down Skylanders exclusivity deal
- TECHNOLUST Dev ‘Would Love’ to Bring Title to PS4 and Morpheus
- PlayStation Now-capable Bravia TVs launching in June
- 10 Greatest Video Game Cheat Codes And Tips
- Dust off your copy of Terraria, console gamers, ’cause th…
- Muse Adds Oculus Rift Support & More in New Alpha Build
- Positron Passes Steam Greenlight Campaign
- Silent Hill: Origins and Shattered Memories Coming to PSN for Vita – I
haha ops, nintendo did it again and f@#ed it up! they passed by why? hope to hear more on this ...
really cool way of bring virtual worlds to the real world. would be neat to make it as real blocks ...
just goes to show that sony and facebook both think the VR in large part has sharing and social media ...
got to love free. even if it is a little WTF
wow over a packaging issue? sounds odd. i am sure they are upset about it.
A Little About SoVideoGamingSoVideoGaming is a new gaming network in BETA that has gaming news and info from over 25 websites covering over 650 games on 25gaming platforms. The best part is you sign up for FREE with NO ads you can personalize the content you see so you can get more on the games and systems that matter to you.
Activision CEO talks about the future of Call of Duty
Activision’s CEO Eric Hirshberg had an interview with Digital Trends, and there he discussed the future of Call of Duty. Eric Hirshberg discussed about the annual release cycle, Activision involvement, and his views about a Call of Duty movie.
Similar posts from same categories:
No recent activity in this category..