Hotest Top 10 posts
- Patrician IV Gold & Port Royale 3 Gold Double Pack Out Now on PC
- Skylanders Trap Team San-Diego Comic-Con Details
- First Tropico 5 DLC Pack – The Big Cheese Available Now
- New Tekken 7 Trailer Straight from San Diego Comic-Con
- Pure Pool Cued for Launch on PlayStation 4 and Steam
- Massive Thanks From Studio MONO For Funding Insomnia
- My.com To Hold European Premiere of AAA Online Games at Gamescom
- Review: Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion – New Frontiers Edition
- Rise of Incarnates Comic Book Is Now Available
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion – New Frontiers Edition Out Now
the videos are starting to get hottttttt
very nice stepping up on part 3 but not over the top
good way to change it up a bit.
Just what we need.. About time haha
A Little About SoVideoGamingSoVideoGaming is a new gaming network in BETA that has gaming news and info from over 25 websites covering over 650 games on 25gaming platforms. The best part is you sign up for FREE with NO ads you can personalize the content you see so you can get more on the games and systems that matter to you.
Activision CEO talks about the future of Call of Duty
Activision’s CEO Eric Hirshberg had an interview with Digital Trends, and there he discussed the future of Call of Duty. Eric Hirshberg discussed about the annual release cycle, Activision involvement, and his views about a Call of Duty movie.
Similar posts from same categories:
No recent activity in this category..