Hotest Top 10 posts
- Dark Souls 2 PC Retail Release Delayed – IGN
- The Great Rip Off
- » Nintendo Cuts Prices on Three 3DS Games in Canada
- Oculus VR releases Oculus Rift SDK v0.3.1, Reduces Latency and More
- Sony Trademarks Social VR Terms
- Champ Manager Tales – When The Sugar Daddy Came To Stay
- Developer Releases Matsumoto Fly VR Title
- Software Testing In The Gaming Industry – Episode Two
- No Heroes Allowed No Puzzles Either brings f2p Badman to Vita
- Software Testing In The Gaming Industry – Episode One
just goes to show that sony and facebook both think the VR in large part has sharing and social media ...
got to love free. even if it is a little WTF
wow over a packaging issue? sounds odd. i am sure they are upset about it.
sooo misleading. It says they sold ABOUT 25k so they didnt even sell 25k they sold ABOUT 25k what is ...
and the beat goes on!
A Little About SoVideoGamingSoVideoGaming is a new gaming network in BETA that has gaming news and info from over 25 websites covering over 650 games on 25gaming platforms. The best part is you sign up for FREE with NO ads you can personalize the content you see so you can get more on the games and systems that matter to you.